Relighting.us exists to foster the sharing of the written works online on this website. It is a place for people to have their written stories and memories available for others to read.
- Individual authors have ownership and copyright of their own works and all other rights, including publishing them separately or in a collection of their own work.
- Submission of stories and other written works to this site is voluntary.
- There is no payment to authors of any kind.
- Submission of a story is taken to mean that all the listed authors have agreed that all the content they submit will be published online, on this website.
- We reserve the right to publish or not publish online the stories that have been submitted.
Relighting Us is for enjoyment only, for our readers and our authors. We do reserve the right to choose or refuse stories that our editors feel inappropriate. We are not into profanity, adult stories or writing disrespectful to anyone and we can decide if a story falls into one of those categories.
Authors retain their copyright for stories they submit but that is no guaranty that someone will not plagiarize your material. Relighting.us is not responsible for any instances where an author’s story or material is taken from this site and used without the author’s permission.
When you submit a story/memory, you will be asked if you have read and agree to these guidelines.
By submitting your story or written work on this website, you agree to all the guidelines listed above.